-
October 1st, 2006, 02:33 AM
#1
Inactive Member
Everyone was so generous and supportive! You are all wonderful, wonderful people. I want to say two special thank yous:
First, to Lindsey (randomAGchic) for coming up with this idea and working so hard to pull it off. All I did was mention Rebekah to Lindsey and assemble the basket-- she did all the work. Thank you!
And to the anonymous person who donated the money for the dolls. It would have taken us much, much longer to get the girls their dolls without that amazingly generous contribution. I don't know if you are on this site, but if not I hope Lindsey can pass on the thank you.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks